Registration Options (in preferred order):
• Online Entry Option allows paddlers to enter NESS races and pay their entry fees (including insurance fees if applicable) online. It’s quick, easy, and secure. Using this option makes paddlers eligible for the “early bird” entry discount of $10.00. Paddlers are still responsible to print, fill out & sign the appropriate ACA Insurance Form and either mail it in to the race registrar in time to be received within the entry window or hand deliver the form to the race organizer at the race site before putting on the water to practice. (See the ACA New England (PAC) Membership page for an exception to this requirement.)
• The Mail-In Paper Entry Option is still available and using this process also makes paddlers eligible for the “early bird” entry discount of $10.00. To register for each race, print a copy of the race application and insurance form, and send both completed forms with a check for the entry fee (plus insurance fee if applicable) to the race registrar in time to be received within the entry window for that race (thirty days prior to the first day of racing till the Wednesday before to the race).
• The On-Site Paper Entry Option, using the published registration fees shown below, will be available at most races (see individual race information pages). To register, print a copy of the race application and insurance form, and hand both completed forms with a check for the entry fee, (plus insurance fee if applicable) to the race organizer between 9:00 to 10:00 am Saturday ONLY. Entry forms and Insurance Waivers must be turned in to the race organizer before putting on the water to practice. All NESS races have a 125 boat limit so it’s a good idea to contact the race organizer as soon as you know you’re planning to register at the race site.
Entry Fees are $25/person for the first class and $10/person/class for the second & third classes, including juniors and cadets. NON-ACA members must pay an additional $5.00 event membership fee for insurance. Note: Racers 10 years of age and younger (as of January 1 the year of the event) will not be charged an entry fee for any classes.
TIP: Save some money by joining the ACA New England (PAC).
The NESS Entry Forms and ACA Insurance Waiver Forms may change from year to year. Please be sure to use the forms currently available for download.
Help in setting up courses is always appreciated. Please mark your entry form if you can help.
FAQs about NESSRACE.COM Online Registration
How does it work?
- Just click on the name of the race you want to register for.
- Fill out the form with your registration details and submit it.
- You will be redirected to the PayPal website to complete your payment.
Is it safe to use this website?
Absolutely. This website is endorsed by NESS as its exclusive online registration and payment portal.
Is my payment and credit card information secure?
Yes. NESSRACE.COM does not directly process your payment, and does not collect any of your credit card information. Your payment is made via the secure PayPal website.
Where is my confirmation email?
Upon submission of your registration a confirmation email will be automatically sent to you at the email address you enter in the form. Make sure you enter your correct email address.
If you do not receive that automated email – First, please check your email spam filter. If the automated email was found in your spam filter, be sure to “whitelist” the email address it was sent from – so that you will always get emails from NESSRACE.COM in the future
If the email was not received at all, please contact the NESSRACE.COM webmaster.